August 12, 2005

Message from an American Christian

Letter To The Editor

I want to thank you for the excellent article by Zalmi Unsdorfer titled "The World`s Jew" (front-page essay, July 15). Mr. Unsdorfer captures the reality of Israel`s situation in the world today perfectly. I am an American Christian, and there are millions of us who love and support Israel and who will stand with Israel throughout this dark period and forevermore. To Israel I say: Stand firm, be not dismayed. Your God neither slumbers nor sleeps and He will defend you as He has promised. To Israel`s enemies I say: Remember the words of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob — "I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curse thee."To the Sharon government I say: Wake up! God is watching you and will hold you eternally accountable for giving His land away to the enemies of Israel. To the Jews of the world I say: You are greatly loved, you are meant to be a light to the nations, your redemption draws near. Please publish this letter and use my name. I want the world to know that I love Israel and the Jewish people.

Jimmy Rossano, Wallkill, NY

Source Article:
http://zalmi.blogspot.com/2005/07/worlds-jew.html
Add to Technorati Favorites Tweets by @ZalmiU